Elevated Enzymes

>My husband thinks I over-electrolited her. I doubt it......I
>think she's getting too much salt  and minerals..........he doubts it. Vet
>says it's not her sodium that's high, anyway. Hubby's in charge of salt and
>minerals, I'm in charge of electrolites. Help, anyone?????

You are probably BOTH right-you are double dosing her! Salt=NaCL,
Electrolytes=NaCL plus some potassium, calcium and magnesium which are also
minerals which are also probably in the mineral supplement!!	Too many
cooks.....

Sarah Ralston, VMD, PhD and Fling (Don't feel bad-Mom overelectrolyted me
too at the NY 					100...)
Ralston@aesop.rutgers.edu