Re: Easyboots - FINALLY!

Karen, this is GREAT!!!

I've used easy boots for years as an alternative to shoeing hind feet in
the spring, fall and winter, so I consider myself a pro... can boot a
hoof as fast as most folks can clean it, and very rarely have a boot
come off.

Even I learned a few new tricks from this valuable web site! Thanks for
going to all the effort to document this!

Linda Cowles

P.S.  I wasn't getting pictures on the "Removing the easyboots" page.