From: Michelle Eddy <meddy@rcvideo.com>
To: Ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Monday, November 09, 1998 9:20 AM
Subject: My first endurance ride

My husband and I just attended our very first endurance ride here in West
Virginia.  Mountain State 25/50.  I must say how impressed we were with all
the people involved; ride managers: Tena and Dan Wellings (thanks Tena for
putting up with all my questions),  vets, helpers…etc.  Thanks to all for
making our first experience a positive one.  We met lots of wonderful
people, Susan and Vinnie, Dave and Patty…just to name a few.  Thanks for
putting up with my "newbie" questions and a big thank you to Nancy for
giving us some electrolytes…(I didn't bring any…ignorant newbie).  The
biggest thanks of all to my husband, Craig, for putting up with me and my
horses, cats, dogs and ducks!!!!  A special thanks to "Ace", my grade pony.

I'm HOOKED

Sincerely,

Michelle Eddy (Craig, Suzy, Guido and  Ace: not only has big ears but a big
heart as well!)
C & M Ranch
Friendly, WV
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9036/