Easyboots - FINALLY!

Okay, you guys asked for it!

I took two rolls of film this weekend and put together a pictorial how-to on:

1)  How to prepare an easyboot for trail or distance riding
2)  How to put the boot on
3)  How to remove the boot
4)  How to use easyfoam
5)  Easyboot pricing & FAQ  (still under construction)

You can start with the first page and follow the link (at the bottom of
each page) to the next one.

http://www.greatbasin.net/~sportssaddle/Easyboot.html

If anybody has any questions, comments, suggestions (or you find a major
error!), please let me know.  Please sign the guestbook so I know somebody
bothered taking the time to look :).

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville