Fwd: 40 weanling colts

Forwarded from Wendy Burk at Arabian Horse Rescue Network

---- Begin included message ----

Thank you all for your responses.   We are glad to see that so  many care.

We recieved over 200 messages via e-mail in less than 24hr.  And I recieved
over 60 phone calls in that time.   I had put my number  on there to show it
was not a hoax.  We are unable to return the calls due to the expense of long
distance and time.

All the COLTS have been placed as of NOW.   There were NO MARES OR FILLIES.

Again thank you

Wendy
---- End included message ----