ride results

Quick question:

In looking over ride results for November, I noticed riders listed with
just a 'C' after their name but with no time, points etc.  I checked
Octobers EN and saw the same thing.  Can you please tell me what that is
about?  I assume 'C' means completion but why then is there no time or
points?  Talked to a couple other riders and they had never noticed that
either.  Neither of them knew what that was about.

Tks for help.

Sharon
West Region