Re: Foresight

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, carl meyer wrote:

> Roger,
> My problem with the selection is it's all FW's. That promotes

My investigations (searching the EN and the yearbook) show that only Wendy
Merendini and Shirley Delsart ride as FW's (note that this doesn't mean
that they ARE FW's since it is possible to ride as a FW and be a MW--which
I do regularly).

The other members of the team ride as LW's...which if I remember
correctly, is what Carl once told me that he is.  These FW's that he
refers to may actually outweigh him.

While all of the team members are women, this does not necessarily mean
that they are all small women...and by the time you get done with adding
all the saddle and tack, it does take a fairly small woman to be a FW.

kat
Orange County, Calif.