Re: Foresight

All these riders weigh less than 150, howeve they ridge is up to what
weight division they want to ride.
This is one of three of our advantage, the Arabs will come in at 175
with two at 165. Our second advantage is if we run a "Rabbit" and holler
a hot pace with our weight advantage,if we don't take advantage of that
we are in for a helluva race by the Aussie's and Aficans with the Arabs
coming up strong.That's the way the bookmakers see it!!!!!
Carl