What would YOU do...

> But try to be adult about  this and leave the current team alone , how
> would you feel if it was YOU on the team , your hopes , the belief in you
> knowing that your horse had a hell of a chance at helping bring home the
> team gold and someone else just kept publically bashing you ! I really

For me, I would go out, do better than ever, and show the world....but
then again, I'm just a stubborn thing, the more someone tells me I can't
or I won't do well at something, the  more I'm determined to go out and
prove them all wrong!!!
I would think that if anyone from the team is even reading all this that
they  are all the more determined to go out and do the best they can for
the team and  for the USA!

samm--not reading much ridecamp lately...too busy riding