Southern Salt intake

>yes the paper is correct..
>i prefer the balance mined salt from ABC REDMOND salt..
>
>my gangs takes this up 2 times better then the old std 'red' tracne

I've been reading this salt strain and thinking, hmm, I should have told
those people relocating from California to Alabama not all of our horses
are putting away the salt down here in the "MOST HUMID PLACE ON THE FACE
OF THE EARTH" :-)  I don't remember the last time I bought a salt block.
Bet it's been a year.  It sits out in the shed and just sits there.
There's 2 horses, 2 large ponies and one pony fossil with access to it.
So, I bought loose salt.  Kaboot ignores it.  I don't give electrolytes
except in competition.  I got the ABC Redman salt and Kaboot ignores it.
He never acts as if he craves salt at all.

 I'm sure he gets a little from these sources, but he certainly isn't
acting as if he's replenishing anything.  I figure, so long as it's out
there, that's his choice.  Do you think it's because I'm such a fantastic
sponger that he never gets to sweat?  Honestly, my horse could have
anhydrosis and I'd never notice.

Angie and Kaboot (Mr." low sodium diet")

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]