Winter there Summer here

Hi ,
Could not help myself of course we are going into Summer here in South Africa.Will think of alot of you having snow (which we get as well but only in the mountains surrounding us)In winter we blanket our endurance and working horses,sometimes we even stable them  :-).In summer we stable our endurance horses at night(just to make sure they eat all ther rations!Am groomming my horses to a standstill to get rid of all the winter fluff,yep it works.
We clip  our horses in Autum,if they will be competing in winter,doing our Nationals in July and our National 100 Miler in Hofmeyer.
Then they are definately blanketed.
Might just clip earlier this year for the fun of it.horses do look beautifull clipped,sleek and show of all there muscles.Also makes groomming alot easier. :-)
Ok that enough from me,will have to get up earlier in the morning to train and to avid the heat of the day.Going to take some getting used to again.
Regards
Kathy *who is always idle in the morning*But i off on Safari again for 5 days so by the time I get back I should be used to getting up at 5 am to get our clients out of bed YAWN and we are doing a Photo shoot as well,should be great fun,and will be a laugh as I detest cameras.