Accomadation in Dubai

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a YMCA or any other Youth Hostels in Dubai???????Or rooms to rent that are not too expensive. Three memberes of the South African Team want to leave on the 15th of November with their horses. The South African horses have had to be in quarintine for two months and it is vital that our riders travel over with their horses. If any one can help please mail me privatly.
Sincerely,
Rob Dobrowsky.