Crates

Hi again,

Well, I didn't take my mare to try the saddle.  As the guy was giving me
directions on how to find his place, I thought I think I'll just take the
truck... (Good plan, as the road was sort of marginal in places).  Before I
went, I took 4 moldings of Dyskrete's back with the Flexicurve starting at
where the pommel would sit and back to the cantel-loin area.  I drew these on
a big piece of kids art paper and took it with me.  When there, I remolded the
flexicurve to the shape of her back and carefully placed it into the saddle to
look at approximate fit.  It looked pretty close at all four approximate
spots, and this saddle is gorgeous.  It is essentially new.  Not even any
scuff marks in the stirrups yet.  I paid for it and brought it home.  Now I
need to go ride in it to see what our sweat patterns look like and how it
feels after 15 miles.  I figure that if I can't use it, it is such a well
built nice looking saddle, that someone else will want to try it...

Anne & the Horses in Montana
Dyskrete, Stuffy, Hadia & Tifla