WEC in Dubai

Sorry to disappoint all of you but I have a strong feeling that the South African team are going to take up the top four positions. :-). I think that you must worry about position 5 and on. On a serious note, there are 42 countries competing and that adds up to + - 250 horses all of which we assume are the cream of their respective countries. Good luck to ALL the horses and riders.
Rob.
http://www.bigfoot.com/~arikaras