Tall vs Small

Hello, I'm lurking on this list but just have to to throw in my two cents on
this tall/small subject. I ride my daughter's 16.2 hh TB in jumping lessons
two days a week, and I ride my own sweet 15.1 hh Morgan mare hacking a few
times  a week, and guess who rides at the trot like a 2x4 and guess who
rides at the trot  like the couch in my living room?
And guess who I would take to go on a long-distance ride?

Tall is not all!(but our sweet TB is an excellent HUNTER!)

Debbie K.