Re: Crate Saddles

Crates saddles are made here in Chattanooga, TN.  There are several
saddleries here and Crates is the top of the line stuff.  My guess is
that it's much like the Big Horn, but better materials and workmanship.
The people who own Crates used to own Big Horn, but they sold it and
started making just the really expensive stuff.  They were making the
Western saddles for Ortho-Flex, and Ortho-Flex just added the panels.
Don't know if that's still the deal.

I've never seen a Crates endurance saddle though.  A 16" seat is an
awfully long tree for an Arab.  If I could go smaller I would.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]