Crate Saddles

Hi,

Does anyone out there have any input on Crate Endurance Saddles.  I saw one
ayear ago, wanted to try it, but with the muddy weather at that time didn't
and then it was sold.  I just found one advertised in a local paper that is in
nearly new condition, the guy had thought he'd start doing endurance, but
never did. What do you think about fit, does it fit a wide range of horses
etc... and what about seat sizes?  This saddle is a 16 inch (I weigh 135 and
am 5'7" most of it legs) how do I measure to be sure it'll fit
me?  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Anne & the horses in Montana
Dyskrete, Stuffy, Hadia & Tifla