Re: WEG

Sorry Jerry, but your are just blowing off steam....if you have ever seen or
ridden with any of the selected riders/horses you would KNOW differently.
PLUS, we now have much of the information we need from our riders having
ridden in the UAE and we have great crew experience in sand and humidity.  I
dare say also, that the UAE has gone to great, and I mean GREAT expense, to
make this the course and event to beat all.  AND, they don't have the
strategic experience WE have.  USA will look GREAT, no matter what the
outcome. This will be a class act..watch it on CNN.  I'll wave hello.

Here's to our best shot at the GOLD!!!!

Teddy