Re: WEG

Heidi,
I might stand corrected but you can get 10to 1 that they don't finish
1,2,3,4 or as we say in the money. I will go back to the last race but I
don't think that the western gals finished in the hunt last year. By the
way they don't have to carry weight to still be LW's in fact if they
were smart they would have the weight in their saddles not in a lead
pad.When I rode my first race in 1940 I weight 54Lbs. in silks so I used
an exercise saddle that weight 35Lbs.the filly carried 99Lbs.If the LW
devision is eliminated the weight adjustment will be in new tack design
not is lead pads.If anyone is stupid enough to use lead pads that,s
their problem.
Carl