Tall Riders

Don't think you guys have the exclusive on being tall! I'm nearly 6 ft
myself.  Whenever I ride with my girlfriends, it's always, "Robin,
will you get that hard gate?" and "Robin, will you pick up my helmet
visor?" etcetera, etcetera, etcetera....

Just because I don't need a rock, fence, or whatever.  'Course, I
don't need roller skates, either! (When the grass is high, do you
switch to skis?)

Still - Heidi, keep me in mind when your tall colt gets older!  I like
to find horse between my calves before my feet touch!   {: O

Robin, Northern Cal.