Re: Horse Height

In a message dated 10/29/98 3:57:34 PM EST, sandylwes@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 I sure hope  Ruby wasn't a fluke , as my baby mule ( 6 months) is
 already 13 hands tall. He seems to have the bone to go with his heighth.

WOW, you may not believe me, but I have an arab/welsh filly that I measured
with a stick and level (regulation type) at 13.0H at 6 months! Her dam is a
14.0H arab and her sire is a 13.0H Welsh! What is this, a freak of nature or
what?
Leigh Preddy SE