National Geo TV Tevis Special

Susan,.. I called Nat'L Geo and Robin told me that the
program has been sold to a syndicated and they have no
idea when or even if it wil be shown again.   It has been
shown a lot of times and I have no idea who the new
network owners are, or now to contact them.
I made a copy at the time it was broadcast on 17th Nov
Potato RICHARDSON