Re: Endurance Prospect(s) -

Ruth,... I ride a 14-1 "typie" Mare that many other riders give great
comments about how great she looks and goes.  I've won a few rides on
her including the Tevis in 1998.  Incidently her Dam "mother" was also
14-1 and was just like her a real pleasure to own and ride.  God's
greatest gift to me, after life itself that is!
Potato

>Ruth, I'm sure you will be bombarded with answers to this one! :-) Both
=
>of my horses are very 'typey' - my boy has the larger muzzles =
>Egyptian/Spanish look and is 15 hands, and my mare has the teacup =
>muzzled Crabbet look and is only 14 hands (if that). Both receive =
>unending comments about how pretty they are - and both are extremely =
>competitive! Don't give up on getting a pretty 'doer' - they ARE out =
>there!
>
>Stephanie McCray
>Golden, CO
Barrel =
>Racing
>    days many moons ago. Was Poetry indicative of "the way it is" or is
=
>it
>    possible to have the "best of both worlds?"
>   =20
>    Thanks so much,
>   =20
>    Ruth and Classy in NE Texas (but mom, I'm trying aren't I?)
=20