Re: Legal Remedies and Herbs

Duncan:

Your requested list does exist and includes the basics of water, forage and
electrolytes (salts and minerals).

 A list was published in September 1991 and the permissible list consists
of:

Vitamins
Minerals
Electrolytes
Liniments that do not contain materials absorbed into the body
All food stuffs traditionally known as "nutrients"
Non-absorbable topical wound dressings
Alcohol
Ice and ice water
Compounds to synchronize estrus