Legal Substances - Hey AERC Directors

Robert Morris wrote:

> Your requested list does exist and includes the basics of water, forage and
> electrolytes (salts and minerals).
>
>  A list was published in September 1991 and the permissible list consists
> <SNIP>

Thanks, Bob.  I think that this may be helpful...  A LOT OF MEMBERS weren't
around in 1991 and have probab;y never seen this list.  I was riding, but not
as an AERC member (shame, shame, I know).  I'm suprised to see "Compounds to
synchronize estrus" is included!  Is it reasonable to have the Drug Committee
look at this 1991 list, make any revisions they think may be appropriate, and
publish it in Endurance News?

How can we ask for this to be done?  Is there a board member/director on the
list willing to take this to AERC?

Linda Flemmer