Re: Sponge Off

>No No, breed doesn't matter but size does.  You have a much better view
>of the world off a 17-2 hand horse than a 14-2 hand horse.

Ahhemmm, SOME TB ex-racers are short and fat and dumpy.

Just thought I'd point that out...

... that there...

y'know.

:)  :)  :)  - Kat Myers
in San Mateo, CA with Magnum the dumpy TB ex-racer
... whose trainer actually said "Maybe we can hide
that haybelly with a bedspread?"
Mr Maajistic...  "Sponge?  I didn't see a sponge..."