Thank you all..............

This is just a quick note and a Big Thank you......a few weeks ago I posted
about a friend who's horse had developed warts on his nose and that they were
spreading and looking pretty hideous...the advice we received was to break
them open and stimulate the bodies own immune responses, we did this(reserving
the break one off and feed it to him suggestion as a last resort..:} )  We did
this and am happy to report a great success..they are gone and we are
grateful!!!!!

Thanks Again Ridecampers!!!

Dee