(Fwd) EuroEnduro: Has anyone still got the "weight calculation

Hi Campers, can you help my friend?? Please
respond to her address and not mine. Thanks a
lot! :-)

From:          Jana Crewett <Jana.F.Crewett@mail.nerc-wallingford.ac.uk>
To:            "'euroenduro'" <euroenduro@cee.hw.ac.uk>
Subject:       EuroEnduro: Has anyone still got the "weight calculation" message??
Date:          Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:59:57 -0000

I am looking for the message on "how to
calculate the maximum weight your horse can
carry safely" that was posted to the list a
couple of months ago.  Does anyone still have a
copy of it and could send it to me? If not, how
do I find it in the archives if I don't know the
original subject? How do I find anything in the
archives?

Jana (clueless about these things)
--

Liz