Looking for the Welsh Pony Ridecampers!

Pony people, our Marin Horse Council puts on a Horse Course every
January.  Next year the 16th annual H.C. will have  "The Child and Its
Mount" as the theme.    We want to invite as many  pony breeders in the
San Francisco Bay Area as we can,  to come with a pony or two and  be
part of the program.   We usually have around 150 attendees of all ages.
 If anyone knows of  any pony breeders, any breed, in this area  and can
tell me how to get in touch with them,  please email me privately at
cberto@juno.com.   Many thanks, Connie B

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]