Trailer opinons wanted

There are a couple of us that are interested in finding out about trailers.
I am so wondering about sleeping the goosenecks and the dressing rooms of 3
horse slant bumper pulls.  I have heard that they are very cold and that you
need to insulate them.  Is this true, do any of them come insulated?  I'm
not looking to spend a lot of money but would like to get something that
will last and be comfortable.  I have a 1T Chevy with a 350 and don't have
any trouble pulling.  I have a camper shell on though and would have to
delete that if I got a gooseneck.  Has anyone ever heard of dressing rooms
with a door into the horse part of the trailer to be used as a bigger living
area when you're not using for the horses?  Any comments or notes will be
appreciated.  I will start looking around December 1998 in northwestern AZ
and near Vegas.
Janet Baca