Re: Trailer opinons wanted

>3)  Double doors in the back vs. a large single door (if you had no rear
>tack).  What do you think would be best?

Depends on how good you are at hanging onto a large door in high winds (our
desert rides often have to cope with 40 mph winds) and how often you plan
to open that door during the weekend.  Having had to deal with friends'
trailers with a single door (or even the trailer-width upper door on my
ramp-load) I plan to go with double doors (or a ramp again) on my next
trailer.

-- Lynn K. (Santa Ynez, CA)
   http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky
   Sage Hill NATRC Ride:  http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky/SageHill