Re: Horse Trails Symposium Summary

Betsy:

We are pleased you obtained some good information from the symposium/
Especially about the Blue Ribbon Coalition. Some of our early Idaho
endurance rides were assisted by the founder of the BRC Clark Collins and
Adena Cook who is a mainstay of the BRC has given us considerable help in
the past when we get into trails controversies.

I hope you can get your local trails people (I am not sure what part of the
country you are in) to work with you using the US Forest Service Trail
Construction and Maintenance notebook and the Horse Camp Planning books,
they are very good.

Do you know if the sponsors of the Symposium will be issuing a set of
"proceedings" for those unable to attend. I am sure there are many of us
who could not make it back east that would like a set.

Thanks for your report.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID