Re: "WEG" and Carlos

> You said,
> >>I have to ask Misters Stewart and Benedetti a question.  Were post
> published to Ridecamp on the selection process for the WEC your own
> personal opinions or were they the opinion and official stand of the
> USET/AHSA/FEI/AERC International (take your pick of alphabet soup)?<<
>
> Of course they weren’t, my comments were my own.  Ridecamp
> is an informal forum where we can speak frankly as individuals, it is
> not an official outlet for information by any of the "alphabet soup"
> organizations.

While one might assume that the opinions expressed were your own, it was
unclear - at least to me - since the signature in at least two of the
post was

"R. K. Stewart DVM
Chef d’ Equipe
USA Equine Endurance Team".

I read you to be addressing the issue as an official rather than a
private citizen.

> >>and find the message being sent to be a very chilling
> message for anyone considering competiting at on the internationallevel.<<
>
> This one catches me completely by surprise.  Aren’t you being a bit
> melodramatic here?

See above.

Truman

--