Re: Trailer opinons wanted

Horses riding in the slant load have more problems with the right front
shoulder and left hip.  Because of the way they have to brace
themselves.

That is my only complaint about the slant load.  So I will stay with the
straight load.  And allot of our shoeing clients are staying with the
straight loads.

It only takes a few times at unloading the horses from the slant load to
realize that they are having problems keeping balanced in the slant.
Where being in the straight load they can use both the left side muscle
along with the right side muscles.

This is just my opinion on the trailers.  It is a forum of opinions!   :
o)

Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--Oregon
Home of the Treeless Saddle and other quality horse/mule/donkey and pet
products