kids at rides

From: slatters@accessus.net
Email: slatters@accessus.net

My two riding friends and I are all mothers of well-behaved toddlers. If we participate in endurance rides, we would bring our kids, husbands, and teen babysitters to camp overnight with us and watch the race. Would bringing such an entourage to a ride be disruptive to others, or does endurance as a sport encourage a "family atmosphere"?