Re: F250 460 not strong enough/Truck suggestions

Hi April,

The one suggestion I will make, if you live in or plan to drive in mountainous
areas is to get a standard transmission instead of an automatic.  They seem to
have much more power and you can down shift to get more.  Just my opinion.  God
luck on your search for the perfect truck.

Corky Young
Byrds Valley Ranch, on the Tevis trail