Re: Sponge Off

Naw, the sponge off can't be held in a semi-arid climate.  You don't
even need a sponge in a semi-arid climate.  If the humidity ain't 85%
then why carry a wet dirty sponge.  Anybody can flip a sponge in a
river.   Now a foot square mud hole at a gallop takes some skill.  The
sponge off has to be in the south east.

I suggest a committee to select the sponge off site.  If regions other
than the SE want to compete they should select selectors that will
select a team to send to the site selected by the site selection
committee.

Since this is Angie's idea, I nominate her to be in charge.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm