Re: Sponge Off

Angela C. McGhee wrote:

> It's not that I wouldn't love to have an excuse to "drop by" the Tevis,
> but I feel there's a lack of communication here between East & West on
> this sponging thing.  I think you guys are used to only having
> occassional access to sponging water...like at rivers.

There was snow melt over the top of Granite Chief, wasn't
there? and some boggy patches - they'd have muddy water in
them?

Perhaps the Champeenships could be held over the first portion of Tevis,
up in the high country, where there are more opportunities for
catching dribbles?

> Do you think they'd be offended if they were called "Dabbers",
> or  "Blotters?"

<snort>

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo