Re: Periodic Opthalmia

In a message dated 10/22/98 8:49:08 PM Central Daylight Time,  writes:

<< Subj:	Re: Uveitis
 Date:	98-10-22 21:04:47 EDT
 From:	Vuduvet1

 It's okay to post it; just warn people that I am sick and trying to work in
Boston so it might take me a few days to reply.
 vuduvet1@aol.com

 Kim

Several people had emailed me wanting Kim's email address.  She is a wonderful
lady always willing to help whenever possible.  But, as you see, she is a bit
under the weather, SO PLEASE BE KIND--I KNOW YOU WILL!!:-))))))))))))

Candy