Re: Beet Pulp (Dumb Question)

>With all the talk of beet pulp all the time am wonder where in the
>heck =
>do you get this stuff?

I thought I'd sound really professional when I asked my feed store man to
order some beet pulp for my endurance horse...turned out he had some in
stock.  I was surprised.  I figured there must be a distance rider I
didn't know about that was his cliant.  I asked him why he had it and he
said, "Ol' Jim Hall up on the mountain has us get it for his show hogs".

Angie McGhee & Kaboot
Wildwood, GA
Rides2far@juno.com
Kabootnme@aol.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]