Re: Sponging Clinic

In a message dated 98-10-18 19:31:19 EDT, rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< Do you think that if you got a crew to set out some buckets there would
 be any that hadn't evaporated by the time you got there?  >>

Yes, but now you are asking for real accuracy - might be better off having
crew throw buckets of water when we pass.

Went on a ride today & started practising my technique - no sponge yet just
the motion with my arms (thought I'd get in the habit of both sides right off
the bat).  Packy handled it fine, but my dogs thought I wanted them going
wierd directions.  Tomorrow I will try Sky I bet I get a reaction from her.

Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ