Dawn.Saunders@btinternet.com>: Fw: Sponging

O.K. Folks.  Didn't make this up.  Dawn Saunders the Scotish chick still
hasn't got it where she can post on ridecamp so she asked me to send this
for her:

HELP!!!  I tried to send this to Ridecamp, but again it boinged
back....dunno why :¬(  Pretty please can you send it for me?  Ta.
----------
> From: Dawn Saunders <Dawn.Saunders@btinternet.com>
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net.
> Subject: Sponging
> Date: Monday, October 19, 1998 06:00
>
> After staying with sponge queen Angie McGhee and learning at the foot
of
> the master, I got back to Scotland and couldn't wait to show of my new
> talent and my spiffy new sponge.  So I loaded up my horse and a friend
> suitably impress and headed for the beach.  Under NO circumstances will
Ali
> go anywhere NEAR the sea.........it comes up the beach after you so
> therefore it must be some kind of highly dangerous "horse dissolving
acid",
> but there are lovely deep pools to wade in.  I headed for one, undid
the
> sponge, made sure my audience was paying me the full attention my
> brilliance deserved, flung the sponge into the pool (pre-wetted ...of
> course) did the arc thing, whipped it out of the water and flung it
forward
> whereby causing Ali to do a magnificent "duck" as she was convinced it
was
> going to hit her in the face.  From then on, she cast a wary eye in
it's
> direction everytime I attempted it, and as soon as she sees the upward
> motion of the sponge she ducks!!!  It's hysterical to watch....but
doesn't
> do a lot for my street cred.
>
> Dawn and Ali

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]