NW Ride Insurance

Those of you on the board of directors,  had you COMPLETELY reviewed the
information provided to you  about the protest/appeal;  would have found the
statement concerning my insurance company on page five of my original protest
rebuttal.  Perhaps if one of you can look it up, you would be so kind as to
share it with the rest of the board who seems to have missed it.  I realize
that I provided  AERC with 49 pages in my original rebuttal statement, but I
expected that you would have  reviewed the entire packet in depth before
trying to make an informed decision.