Re: Unofficial WEG Team

Nancy,

I tend to disagree.  I most often find that a fresh look from the
outside tends to provide great insight. Taking fresh looks at old
problems has been my career for the past 20 years. It is a thankless job
in that you tend to make a lot of enemies, but it is necessary in my
profession.  People uninvolved in a process tend to be unbiased and
don't have the "Daddy doneitthisaway" syndrome.  A fresh look never hurt
anyone or any process.  When people get so close to something that they
lose their objectivity and attack any outside criticism, then a fresh
look is only good it is necessary.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt