Unofficial WEG Team

I've been following the messages  on this subject with interest,
especially the opinions about teams vs. individual riders.
    Has anyone out  there read that wonderful short story about polo
ponies,  "The Maltese Cat,"  written by Rudyard Kipling?    Set in India,
it's a wonderful tale of an underdog  team of polo ponies pitted against
a superior force.   There's a descriptive sentence about the heavy
favorite in the story we can all ponder:
     "Their riders were excellent players, but they were a team of crack
players instead of a crack team, and that made all the difference in the
world......"  Nuff sed, Connie B.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]