Re: Unofficial WEG Team

 Even though organized "endurance" as a sport originated in this
country, FEI, has taken on the sport as one of their own as far as
international competition is concerned. As I understand it, AHSA is our
(the United States) official representative to FEI.  AHSA takes input
from AERC International. FEI recognizes no other group with official
standing. An individual person, or even AERC has no authority to "make"
them fair.
I hope the people who feel so strongly about this are actively involved
in AERC International. The selection process they use (and information
about how many are on the team & how they are scored) is explained and
distributed to International members & those who have shown prior
interest. From the comments of some in this discussion it appears that
they are arguing against something they have had no prior participation
in or experience with. It also does no good for people totally
uninvolved in the process to endlessly argue it's merits!

Nancy Mitts