Re: Unofficial WEG Team

Joe,

First if they were crampers they wouldn't have the worlds fastest times.
Never has happened to my knowledge in track.  Of course I haven't been
folloing it in the last six or seven years the way I used to so there may be
one example.  So I'll still stick my relay team and take the money to the
bank.

If in "team endurance" you want to factor in completition then go ahead, but
first figure out a what the hell it means.  If you can't calculate a number
that can be used as a weighted factor it is nothing more that intangable
touchie feelie mumble jumble.  Calculat you completition score and factor that
into scores from head on head competitions.  Trun the crank, count the score
and choose the best.

With a little work you can find a weighted formula that can factor in all the
aspects you are looking for and still have a process that is objective -
rather than subjective.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.