Trailering

I worry about rocks and bugs and stuff flying into my horses eyes when I
trailer, as it is semi-enclosed , (high-side).  I like it because it does
allow air flow.  For now, I put the boys fly masks on them and even though I
know it won't help in a real hig+ADs-h impact, it keeps out scraps of hay, etc,
that otherwise could have gotten in their eyes.