Re: AERC rules and radios

I agree with you 100%.  It ha s been proven on the Tevis that the vet checks
where crews are not allowed the the horses do better.  I have been a fan of
the multi day rides where on many rides I do not have a crew and I do just
fine.  As long as ride management provides the essentials ( Hay, bran,
water, blankets. food and water for the riders) I donut think a crew is a
necessity and can actually cause more problems than they can cure.  Just my
2 cents worth!

Corky Young
Byrds Valley Ranch, on the Tevis Trail