Re: AERC rules and radios

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:26:10 -0600, "Robert Morris"
<bobmorris@rmci.net> wrote:

>I dislike answering messages from persons (I assume this is from a person)
>unknown but, please read the complete rule that I excerpted form in my
>E-mail. Never did I say anything about legal or illegal acts.

>Now if you feel this is a poorly worded rule how about some constructive
>criticism? Or better still, volunteer for a place on the Rules Committee
>and help ensure all the rules are worded well.

I'm not the person you're referring to, but IMO 6k is not a poorly
worded rule.  It also does not in any way restrict the use of radios,
as it does not bar communications between rider and crew, but only
prompting or pacing (which are physical actions, not communication).

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net